Our delivery prices are quoted for mainland UK only. We can deliver to Scottish highlands and islands, however please contact us directly as there may be an additional premium on the cost of delivery.
If your order is received before 3pm Monday to Friday we will aim to dispatch your order that day. Some products are delivered direct from the manufacturer, so they will take a bit longer to arrive.
We charge a flat rate of £2.95 per order.
We use a mixture of trusted couriers and Royal mail depending on the products order. We aim to get the products to you within 3 – 5 working days.
There will be a premium if delivering outside UK mainland.
When you place an order with Howlett & Dickinson your credit/debit card details are taken by our merchant service provider PayPal. This basically means Howlett & Dickinson does not hold on paper or electronically your card details. This ensures your card details are secure and safe. You do not need to have a PayPal account and can pay using normal debit and credit cards.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase and goods, but in for any reason you are not then we want to make this right for you.
Damaged or faulty goods:
If your goods arrive damaged or faulty then we will either replace them at our own cost or provide a full refund including delivery charges if you prefer. Please let us know within 3 days of receipt of the goods to enable us to rectify.
As part of the EU Distance Selling Directive when you receive your goods you have 14 days to inspect them and ensure they are suitable. If within those 14 days you decide these are not what you thought they were, or you change your mind, then you are entitled to return them to us for a full refund. This applies to the majority of online retailers.
There are a few conditions to note.
1. Complete and undamaged with the original packaging.
2. In a saleable condition.
4. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
5. When we receive the goods we will of course check them and as long as they meet condition 1,2 & 3 as listed above then we will issue a refund for the full amount paid including any postage paid at time of purchase.
6. If you wish to return goods within 14 days of receipt you must let us know within this time either in writing, email or telephone number. We will issue a RMA number which must be quoted when returning goods.
7. Some goods are excluded from these terms and details can be found in the products details if applicable.
If you are unsure about what to do just give us a quick call.
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.